<< Back to List
BMW R100GS 1994
Dual Sport Bike
Just traded in, extremely clean and well taken car
Schedule a Test Ride Make an Offer Apply for Financing Contact Us
Description: Excellent shape 1994 R100GS in black/yellow. Part of a private collection, this is one of 3 vintage GS that we currently have for sale (please see other listings for a 1983 R80GS / Dakar and a 1989 R100GS with 700 original miles).
This bike is ready to ride and has had all of the major work done with some very tasteful modifications. Rides awesome with significant power increase over stock
The bike has had extensive work done at our CT service department:
- Install Siebenrock big bore kit (1070cc).
- Install SIebenrock exhaust.
- Install new camshaft (SGS2-H).
- Install Ohlins rear shock.
- Upgraded carb jetting.
- New tires (Continetnal TKC80)
- Engine oil and filter
- Final drive seals and needle bearing replaced, new fluid.
- Replaced pinion shaft seal and pivot bearings.
- New oil pressure switch.
- Renewed alternator rotor, diode assembly, wiring set.
- Performed top end reseal, including new spark plugs, gaskets.
- Replace fuel line breather.
- New battery straps.
- New speedo cable boot.
- New handle bar risers.
- New barkbuster handguards.
Contact Dave or Zac at MAX BMW CT Brookfield for more info at 203-740-1270.